ONLINE ACCOUNTING: A SMARTER WAY TO MANAGE YOUR BUSINESS
We have partnered with Xero, the world’s easiest accounting system, to provide proactive, real time accountancy services for start-ups and growing businesses.
What’s more Xero will enable you to make the quarterly digital tax submissions that will soon be required under HMRC’s Making Tax Digital initiative.
Xero offers easy online accounting for your business. Labelled the ‘world’s most beautiful accounting software’ Xero puts you firmly in control of your finances and saves you both time and money. Some of the features of Xero that our clients like are:
- Run your business from anywhere– Access your business finances anytime, from any internet-connected device – phone, tablet, or computer.
- Understand your real-time cash position– Know how you’re doing financially with daily updates from your bank accounts and credit cards.
- Collaborate with your accountant in real-time – And get the financial advice you need, when you need it – allowing you to make better and more informed decisions about your business.
- Get paid faster for better cash flow – Easily create and send invoices with online payments and invoice reminders for quicker payments.
- Protect your business data – Xero backs up your data and protects it with multiple layers of security including industry-standard data encryption and secure data centres.
As Xero Certified Advisors we offer a proactive Xero compliance package which is ideal for small and medium sized businesses. This includes:
- Exclusive discounts on all Xero packages including free access to Xero for as many users as you need for 3 months.
- Annual accounts for your business, HM Revenue and Customs, and for your own use.
- Annual tax return for your business.
- Annual self-assessment tax return for you personally.
- Proactive tax planning meeting before the year-end to make sure that we minimise any tax you are likely to pay.
We can also add various other services on to the basic Xero compliance package, such as preparation of VAT returns, payroll and management accounts.
We know from experience that business advisory needs change as businesses grow and prosper, acquire and dispose of businesses, refinance and reposition.
We also offer regular meetings where we can help review performance and offer instructive advice. We often act as a sounding board to businesses and can bring a unique financial perspective.
If you would like to find out more, contact us for a free initial meeting. We can arrange a full demonstration of how Xero works and discuss how we can help you manage your business finances better.